Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snow again!

Sunday night 9:00 PM I am looking out my window to 6" of new snow on the banister of the porch and it isn't letting up yet. Finally got to see the crocus up yesterday, but now they'll be asleep with the blanket of snow. Spring please...
Yesterday attended a cardmaking class that I was suppose to be at on Thursday but unexpected company arrived and I had to play hostess. But I did get a chance to make the cards yesterday and I'm lovin borders right now on the cards and see that in future cards. My local scrapbook lady (Scrapin with Kat) was kind enough to have everything cut out for me and ready to put the card together. The cast that I have been carrying around has hindered my love of crafting, so I have many kind friends that are helping through it so I can get my crafting fix once in a while. So here are the creations made from the Tea at Elsie's Collection, a very springy collection which fits in at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment