Monday, December 10, 2012

Snowflakes, Snowflakes and more Snowflakes

Hi All and if you came from Card A Day Blog welcome,

I would like to share today a card I made for the holiday. I enjoyed doing this card, I worked through a new technique on this, Double Embossing for the background piece, it is a fun technique to learn and it didn't turn out to bad.



On the card the snowflakes were cut from the Holiday Cakes cartridge. It and the snowflake border was cut from the DCWV Christmas Combo pack. The embossed blue card stock was done with double embossing. Dry embossed with cuttlebug snowflake folder and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The stamp was one I received from a friend of mine. added some blue ribbon, a blue snowflake from a Jolees bling pack and some blue stickles. 
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world........

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Tina. The combination of blues makes you almost feel the coldness of the snow!

    ReplyDelete