Monday, January 21, 2013

CC Challenge: Valentine Day's card

Hi you all and welcome to my blog. It's another Creative Cutting Challenge :Valentine's Day Card. This card is all full of hearts I used the Creative Pointe’s Fancy Hearts set (this is a really cute set) for the 2 red hearts that were the negative cuts of the hearts with arrows. I also used one of the hearts with an arrow on the inside of the card too.
This was a fun card to do once I got everything pick out for it. When I started the process I choose 3 different papers to figure out the look I wanted for the background. Decided on this sweet pattern paper from A Happy Heart pack (very fitting name for the occasion) Six by Six by My Minds Eye. Seen the colorful heart border from the paper pack DCWV Stack 8 pack on one of the papers and knew this would be a nice inclusion to the card. This pack of paper has so nice patterns in it and you'll see more of it on future cards I think. The lower border is felt fusion and adds some texture to the card.

I used the negative cuts from the heart with arrow file from The Creative Pointe Fancy Hearts file

Fancy Hearts

the negative made really cute hearts and I brought one of the double heart cuts to the inside of the card with a border of that sweet paper

with lots of room yet to right something special in it yet.
We welcome you to join in with the challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world......

No comments:

Post a Comment