Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year-2013 & Marion Smith Challenge

http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/44/88/43/400_F_44884397_GfdGZeufFMks9GbEdyWyxsQZSJgDOcxV.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!
New Year brings new reflections in my life. As I look upon my personal goals for 2012 I found I achieve some of them, that was trying new techniques and I did get some layouts done for my albums. I don't know if it is best to make resolutions if I'm not good at keeping them, but I should have a few goals to try to achieve.

2013 Personal Goals
  • Will be starting a fitness smashbook and working on my fitness for the year
  • To learn more new techniques and folds in my cardmaking
  • To work on 5-6 albums/smashbooks this year
  • Heritage
  • MGCA
  • Zachary's 1st year album
  • Cruise 
  • Chronilogical
  • Chritmas
  • Project Life
  • Closer walk with God and Jesus. To get to know him better-to be in the word each day
  • to be on the blog more often
  • to spend less time on Facebook

I got a couple of new journeys as well as some old ones with my goals and a couple are just ever going. This year I strive to do better in all I do! Looking forward to adding more of my finished projects on the blog. I'm involved in alot of crafty things things this year and look forward to sharing it with you.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world........

Happy New Year 

 Late update for post: 8:00 PM

Marion Smith of A Piece of Craft dot com 2013 challenge was posted today:
You can find out more about the challenge on this video spot. So the challenge is 31 days, 31 videos, 31 Jounal pages or projects. My plan is the journal pages I enjoyed that last year and looking forward to getting it done better than I did last year (more on time). So with all the crafty projects this month already on tap for the blog you will see this mentioned to daily maybe but definitely weekly.
Check out her video and join in for the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment