Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Belated Birthday Card

Good Morning,
The sun finally came out today that should make for a beautiful day
The card I have today I made in one of my Close to My Heart club that I attend
It's always nice to have one of these cards on hand, just incase you forget someone's birthday. This was made from all Close to My Heart products and I'll list what I do know:
The sentiment stamp is from: Card Chatter-Birthday Stamp Set
The card base is Kraft cardstock and I'm thinking the other 2 cardstocks used are: Vanilla Cream and Tulip and the ink is Hollyhock.  The flower was punched out with a  2"scallop punch and crumpled and inked with cocoa and the addition of the canvas badge button also inked abit. The other 2 stamps I'm unsure about and try to locate in the catalogs I have but couldn't find them.
It makes for a really cute card and that you don't have to rely on pattern paper to get the look you want you can create you own with stamps to have a unique background paper.
Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment