Sunday, March 17, 2013

Favorite Place Day 4 Smash

Hi you all and Happy St. Patricks day to you! Were having our 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt today, love spending time with the grand kids!
Today I thought I would bring another one of my loves: My scraproom. The favorite place day 4 smash challenge was so easy, my favorite room in the house is where I can go relax and create anything my mind can think of.
This page was created May 12, 2012 and the pictures were of the current state of the room. But the page tells it all, a place to get cheap thrills and lots of fun, where I can inspire, dream and create, this is my happy place and my favorite place. I used a variety of elements in the page stickers, chipboard letters, ribbon, washi tape and some journaling.
Do you have that favorite place you like to go, your own happy place. I hope you do and thanks for stopping by and actually seeing my little corner of the world, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment