Thursday, April 4, 2013

4 My Friends Card

Hi all, sorry about yesterday ended up with a spring cold, and it wasn't a good day. Today it's still there but not as intense. Got my order in for Shutterbug and got 9 weeks of photos on it's way to my house for Project Life, can't wait to get caught up. I have a card today:

Sorry about the card-blogger is really being weird today. I try 3 different things and it still comes up like this.
This card was made during a Close to my Heart club, I've got a great consultant she comes u with some really fun ideas. The cards is all Close to my Heart products other than the lace trim may have been purchased at our local Joanns. The stamp set is 4 My Friend and it's a really fun set with lots of choices. Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment