Monday, April 15, 2013

Mom-Creative Cutting Challenge #14

Good Morning and welcome to my blog,
I'm one of the designers over at the Creative Cutting Challenge blog where we give a theme and challenge you to use any SVG (or similar) files cut for it and how fun is that, we would love to see what you create. This week's them is Mother's Day Cards:
  

I created a card with a flower from the Flower Set one collection
Flower Set One - Click Image to Close
 I just love the flower and thought it would be perfect for a Mother's Day Card. A cool thing about this set is could be use for a variety of cards and scrapbook layouts. The flower I cut out at 4" and Mom was cut from lettering in SCAL at 1". Went with a clean card this time, Added a block of pattern paper, a strip of ivory paper for the border and a block of green paper. Added a die cut to the flower center to bring in some dimension.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Staples for the cardbase, Green, dk brown, brown and white from my stash (most likely Michaels open stock)
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories Simply Fabulous for the paisley, Recollections Fairy Tale-Fairy Dust for the letters, the light yellow for the flower center cut from my stash
Inks: None used
Embellishments: K&Company Eco-Modern die cut cardstock
Tools:  SCAL

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world...

1 comment:

  1. Such a great card and I love the embellishment in the center of the flower!!

    ReplyDelete