Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy National Scrapbook Month-2013


 

National Scrapbook Month is here!! Happy National Scrapbook Month! 31 pages in 31 days anyone up for the challenge!
I'm gonna give it a shot and cross off at least one of the goals I had in Jan. There is a fun challenge going on over at Scrappers Challenge facebook page for the month of May if you would like to play along. So some days you may see 2 posts from me one of prior commitments: cards and such and then a scrapbook page or a Project Life page for scrapbooking month. So check back each day to see the new layout. Since I'll be doing the layouts at night you see it here the next day. So tomorrow I bring you a card for Card A Day Blog and a separate post of the layout I completed. Have a fantastic month, I plan to!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment