Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My New Ride


Good Morning you all and I'm back with another scrapbook page, my camera died on me yesterday so the picture of the layout was done with my phone camera so I hope it's not to bad of a picture.
I used this sketch from Scrapbooks and Cards: a Spring 2013 sketch for the inspiration of the layout:
http://www.scrapbookandcards.com/documents/SCT_bonus_sketch_spring_2013_12x12single.jpg
This was a bit interesting to do, tried to work out the dimensions of all the cut paper on paper first and as I was putting it together realized that it wasn't working as I planned but worked through it piece by piece. 4 papers are 12 X 12, 10.5 X 10,5, 6 3/8"w X 8 3/4"h, 6 1/8' w X 8.5". I used white and navy cardstock and the lt. blue paper from Clorbok All Boy pattern pack and the brown is from DCWV The basics stack paper pad, I used Mini Monograms cricut cartridge for the title scallop, the edge embellishment and journaling scallop (circle navy at 2.5" and the scallop shadow tan at 2.5") with an added tan cardstock that was inked with distressed ink walnut stained. Used a MS punch for the brown pieces of embellishments, a couple of vellum blocks for some sheets in my stash and a date sticker from jillibean soup: journaling sentiments with a couple of green crystal stickers elements.

This was a fun one to do, it took me approximately 3 hours from start to finish.
 I just may get this album done this month!
Thanks for stopping by ans checking out the view in my little corner of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment