Friday, May 31, 2013

Thanks So Much

Hi you all, this is a quick post of a card I did in Stampin up class last night that fit perfect for the ending of the theme this week over at Card A Day Blog! We Thank you all our viewers and followers for taking time to see what were doing and taking time to be in the challenges at Card A Day Blog and here at my own blog, Thanks So Much
This card is from my class last night so all the pieces are done with Stampin Up supplies. As you can see it's smudged with love. Guess I need to sit down and practice with the Stamp-a-ma-gig more to get a better hang of using it.
Since all the items were already pre-cut I'm not sure what was all used, but the darker ink is the same name color as the teal color cardstock, which give a really nice tone-on-tone.
Oh, Hello is the stamp set used on the card and the Bitty Butterfly punch. The butterflies were popped up. The chevron was done with the masking technique too.  Twill ribbon down the side with a piece tied in a knot for texture.
Not to bad, got to embrace the mistakes to get better. Lol I think that is the way it goes.

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing the view from my little corner of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment