Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pinwheel Type of Day

Hello,
I get to finish off the Just Because theme week over at Card A Day Blog, you should go check out  the cards from this week they have been fabulous!
I chose a cheery card for my day on the blog, I think it would lift up anybody's spirit if they were having a bad day. This is the card we made at my last Close to My Heart Club, so it is made from their products.
This card is made form the Dream Pop paper collection, the card base and the the pattern paper cute is layer on white cardstock. The pinwheel is from the May Pinwheel stamp collection. The pinwheel is stamped on white cardstock and the actual piinwheel head is fussy cut and then popped up off the paper. A bakers twine bow to add texture to the card, this make a cheery just because card for any of your friends or family.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a view from my little corner of the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment