Monday, July 29, 2013

Altered Mini Composition Book

Hi you all, have you ever tried altering a cover of a composition book? It can be lots of fun and will give you a unique front cover that can easily be found if you need it quickly. Here is one I did, a Mini Compostion Book I did for a swap with the Cricut Exchange group I'm in with:
 Here is one up close for more detail:

Details:

I used a 4.5” X 3.25” Composition book
Front and back paper came from the DCWV Mademoiselle Paper stack, paper was inked with Distressed ink: Brush Corduroy.
The binding came from paper I received in a swap box-thought it was perfect for this
Stamp: SU Charming set 
Die-cut with Spellbinders: Labels Nine. 
Ink: Brilliance Cosmic Copper.
Various die-cuts from a premade packs: The butterflies came from K&Company SW Nature Butterfly

  Here is the one I did from myself, I love purple so I preferred this paper for myself, it came from the same pack.
This was a fun project and something different it makes a nice gift and with the school specials starting it's a good time to get the books a good price.

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a view from my little corner of the world....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, thanks for commenting your comment on my blog!

    I have covered a composition book before. It is so much more special and it encourages me to write things down!

    I love how elegant the books you covered are. That is gorgeous paper! This is definitely a crafty upgrade!

    Alice Boll
    Scrapbook Wonderland

    ReplyDelete