Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Take a Cruise

Hi you all and I'm your designer today at Card A Day Blog for travel theme week

 Card I made reminds me of a cruise down Route 66, myself I would love to take a cruise across Historic Route 30 in PA, a bucket list item. This card can be used for a variety of themes so I haven't added a sentiment yet.
Details:
It's a A2 Card, card base is a White cardstock, with a layer if black cardstock and then the layer of the Map paper inked edges with tea stain distressed ink for a vintagy look. The 57 Chevy is cut from Nifty Fifties cartridge at 1.5" popped up for dimension.
I brought in the Map paper into the inside of the card and a layer of white cardstock

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world

3 comments:

  1. Great card Tina. I love your car and will have to check out that Cricut Cartridge.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy it is a fun cartridge, good one for heritage and old days layouts. This would be good on a car show layout too

      Delete
  2. NIce card Tina. And you're right, I think you could use this card for several ideas, so best to wait to add the words.

    ReplyDelete