Saturday, August 3, 2013

Angel Dog

Good Morning and welcome to my blog. I am the designer over at Card A Day Blog today.
Have you ever been in a position of needing a sympathy card for friend's pet? That was the theme for the month of July on the Cricut Card Exchange FB Group. I pondered for a while on this, also did a goggle search to see what others have done to get inspiration for this project. Then it hit me:
 This is the card I made. A sweet one for a friend that lost their family dog.


Paper Pups-Angel Dog @2” and tag @2.5”
Did both cuts in the Natural cardstock pack, inked edges with Momento Rich Cocoa.

Card base is Staples natural cardstock
Background layer is unknown maker blue sky paper
The pattern paper border is from Good Boy-Bad to the Bone-Reminisce and the ribbon border is from Michaels. 
 
Did the tag with the Natural cardstock pack, inked edges with Momento Rich Cocoa and did the sentiment in Tuxedo Black. The sentiment is from CTMH Word of Comfort-Occasions.
The ribbon on the tag is from some recycled ribbon I got off one of the dog’s Christmas gifts (a bow) and added a staple for texture as well as securing the ribbon.
  Added a mini metal tab-Dog-Making Memories to the tag at the completion of the card when I found it in a stash drawer and thought it was a good tie to use it.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing the view from my little corner of the world

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. I've never thought of making a pet sympathy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea, and super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete