Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Prior To

Good Morning you all, Wednesday and half way through the week. I made this layout from a sketch challenge over at Scrappin and Chattin yahoo group. I enjoy these types of sketches cause I'm not so good with leaving space on my layout but this one left plenty of space in the right hand to corner.
Here is the sketch:


I opted to use one picture instead of 2, used the background paper for a resemblance of a 2nd picture :)
 All the papers came from my Counterfeit Kits, The 12X12 from this month and the 2 butterfly paprs came from a prior kit. Wasn't able to get close to killing the kit this month but it has been fun using it when I can. My granddaughter Isabelle's 1st Dance Recital, I was lucky to grab these off of facebook for the layout.
 I added distress stickles to the percut scallop circle that made and excellent banner style element
Issa with her BFF. Thickers used from the current kit for the title and I had gotten some diecut stickers in dance to splash about the page.

You all have a great day and I'll see you all soon as I have 2 layouts to get posted this week :)


1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout Tina, I am loving the sketch and your take on it! The paper is fabulous and I love the glittery letters on the title. You pictures are adorable, I'm thinking your granddaughter(s)?? Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete