Saturday, August 30, 2014

Twister

Hi you all :) Having a fabulous weekend so far? I did this layout for a 24 hour challenge in the yahoo group I belong too. I used one paper collection for the layout and it actually came together pretty quickly using a chosen sketch.
The sketch:

I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I used the October Afternoon Midway collection for the layout, it's in my Counterfeit Kit this month with plans to do some fair layouts, this may have been the only one I got done this month :) Since it was a full collection it all came together fairly quickly.
 This collection is a really fun collection, the Tilt a Whirl background paper gave a nice backdrop to the pictures.
 Dave and the boys enjoying the Twister and the pictures really capture that joy
 I used the gray star paper to mat the photos and the mat the ticket pennants too
 The little cluster on the top right corner includes another row of tickets and the date. These are some pictures from a few years ago that I'm still scrapping, got some more to do yet to finish up the fun few days we had when Tammy and the Grandkids were in town in 2010. It's fun to do the now pictures and it's fun to do the then pictures too as I get a chance to enjoy the memories :)
Have a fabulous weekend...

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this fun layout Tina! The papers you used are awesome, love that sketch and your banner tickets. The pictures are fabulous and looks like the guys were having a blast! This is what scrapping is all about! I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend even though it is very dreary, at least it is here.. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete