Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My June Counterfeit Challenge Kit

Hi :) How have you all been? We've been busy with the warmer weather coming it, weekends are as relaxing as were off doing something. I'm feeling much better now than what I did this time last week which is a good thing :) So it's that time of the month, by the end of the month I'm looking forward to the 1st to see what Counterfeit Kit Challenge wants to use for their inspiration and this month they chose the Basic Grey's New Collection, so that is 8 different kits to choose from. So here is my kit:
I used Basic Grey's Aurora for my inspiration this month :) Right at the get go I was drawn to the Purples and Blues with some Neutrals and a dash of Black and Pink to the mix.

Basic Grey Collection Pack 12"X12"-Aurora
I tried to stay close to the color scheme and some of the patterns, no constellation papers in my stash so I used what I thought looked close to what they had for the pattern.
 The chosen alphas
 Some stickers and stencils

 Box full of goodies: Washi tapes, stickles, ribbon and the middle compartment holds all kinds of odd and ends


 The embellishments. I have also added DCWV: The High School Matstack with 2 graduating this year and a couple of friends kids graduating I got a few cards to make. Plus some graduating/ prom layouts to do. So that's my kit for the month, I'm off to work you all have a good night :)

12 comments:

  1. Nice work capturing the colors and essence of the BG kit! I love your circle papers, especially! Great selection of add-ons too! Looks like a fun month for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) I was inspired as soon as I saw that kit

      Delete
  2. Great kit Tina! I have some of the animal paper - looking forward to seeing it on a project. Love the stencils you included and your alphas. You always do a great job of mixing them up.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy :) I've got some old zoo layouts I want to do and thought that paper would be great to use for it.

      Delete
  3. Looks like some nice things in this kit Tina! I know you will make amazing layouts using it too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job - I think that is one of the more difficult BG lines to copy, and you've done an admirable job. Would love to scrap with your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the embellishments and your star stencil looks great. I'd love to have a play with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the variety you gave yourself to work with. So many wonderful themes and styles throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this collection too! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Susanne that you've done a great job of identifying the tone of the original kit with your paper choices! It really looks like a great kit to play around with :-)

    ReplyDelete