Saturday, October 31, 2015

Unforgettable Day

Hi there I'm back for the last time tonight :) Got my last LOAD layout done for the month! Wow got all 31 done and then some. LOAD31: Sailing in to Home Port! The prompts: Story: Tell of the one thing you would save in a fire that always says “Home” to you. Product/technique:  Paper piece a house element Image: A retro family shot:
The sketch I used for this layout is from My Scraps and More: Sketch #116
 
 I rotated the sketch for my layout because of the pictures orientation.
I had fun working the background for this layout wanted to make it playful. I used from this month's counterfeit kit, current LOAD kit and my stash for this layout.
 My journaling
My title and a fun vellum quote I found in my stash.
See you tomorrow night :) tomorrow is the 1st and that means a new kit to counterfeit!


4 comments:

  1. Such fun papers and embellies! This is just delightful, Thanks for playing with My Scraps and More Sketches,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! I love these photos, your journaling and the quote! Lots of great papers, too! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these elements on your page to bring everything together! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete