Friday, March 25, 2016

A Moment Outside My Window for a Funday Friday

Hi you all and welcome to Funday Friday :) I hope you all are having a chance to enjoy a long weekend :) Looks like the weather here is gonna be pretty decent so some time outside too maybe in order for the weekend :) This past week the Design Team was announced over at Jo's Scrap Shack great to see so many new faces welcome ladies to Funday Friday team :)
Today's Funday Friday challenge theme is Anything Goes over at Jo's Scrap Shack and the sponsors this week are Di's Digi Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps.
 
 This was a purely fun layout to make no real reason behind making the layout other than to include the fun digi stamp. Yesterday was not a good day to find the pictures that I had in mind for the layout, but so glad that I have a variety of pictures that are printed out and ready to go in a moments notice :) A cleanup of the room in April is now a must do if I'm losing pictures and stamps. This layout was inspired by Whimsical Musings Challenge #10 - Inspired by what’s right outside your window
I also used a sketch to help me along with my layout. I used the Throwback Thursday Sketch #3 over at Sketch N Scrap
 
I like when I can add a stamp to my layout and this one was so cool when I seen it over at Bugaboos that I knew it would be used for a layout. I used Bugaboo's Winter Bird House stamp for my layout:
I colored it up with a variety of markers. More close ups of the layout:
The Title came from the  Whimsical Musings challenge and the journaling about the photos, not much just the vitals.
The cluster with the stamp
Just small clusters with this layout :p I used my current counterfeit kit: Camera Crazy for the journaling and part of the title paper and the word sticker and alphas.
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge and link it up over at Jo's Scrap Shack

Our Sponsors this week are:
Di's Digis
   The winner will win a $12 gift voucher to Di's online store!!!!
and
Bugaboo Stamps
The winner will win a 7 pack of digis of their choice!!!!

 So make sure to play along this week~
    Starts: Friday, March 25th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, April 1st 6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool over at Jos.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 1st by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 4th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp - perfect for the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely layout Tina! I really love the fact that you created it just to create. No real reason. Those are the times that we often produce our greatest work. This layout is so lovely. I really like that digi and love that beautiful bird that you captured in your photo.... and that is a gorgeous feeder too.... I hope that you and Dave and the family have a beautiful and Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful layout!! I love all of the super cute details!
    Have a Happy Easter,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you coloured the digi - a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fun layouts like this one Tina! The winter birds are always fun to see that pop of their color against the snow. I have some pictures to scrap of cardinals as well when we threw some corn crumbs out on the patio. We had a whole flock, so fun to watch them!! So loving this layout my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! You paired so many different embellishments together and really made it come to life! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch - awesome layering! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and fun layout! Love the stamping and coloring of the image! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete