Friday, March 4, 2016

Let Calvinball Begin!

 It's time for Calvinball Fever!

Hi you all and welcome :) So I decided to participate this year in Calvinball over at Get It Scrapped and in the past 2 days I got the 2 cards I need done for a point! the card I posted earlier today for Funday Friday and also this card that I made for the challenge over at Scrappin N Chattin's weekly card: St. Patrick's Day:
A flip it style card

Sentiment ready to add a little note and send off :)

So back to Calvinball: Yes, their process is a bit different than LOAD that you can create more than just layouts for points and then they have some building points. Like this blog post is a point :) The event is for the entire month of March 2016 and I know my Counterfeit Kit will help me work through Calvinball this month. There are no prizes given away. Just a fun way to counterbalance the winter months for me and I get to be productive :) I will try to post most of what I have done here, but may just post some on Instagram too.
We have to keep track of our own points, I'm not out to get the most, but I'm gonna give it a heck of a try :) If I make my personal goals for the month then I'm already a winner :)
So of I'm not here, then I'm either in my craftroom scrapping away or checking out what the other girls have created up in the gallery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment