Thursday, March 31, 2016

Practice Makes Awesome

Hi you all :) Well Calvinball is winding down :) It was a blast and lots of talk over at Get It Scrapped about doing it again in July :) That would be fun I could do Christmas in July and get all those Christmas Layouts and projects done then :) I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I did get my Demystifying Clustering class with Nicole Jones completed and preparing to start Ready, Sketch, Go! a collaboration with Tracie Claiborne and Jen Schow. I've got the 1st layout from the 1st sketch started :)
A fun layout of Waylon at the bowling alley, Sabrina and a friend of her's went :) My word the Sabrina is amazing going bowling will carrying her twins! Looks like by the score Waylon did pretty darn good :)
This layout was inspired by Scrapbook Challenges: Sketch 197 – Updated
 197
I really like how it turned out and the fun swirl piece across the photo was a negative cut from the silhouette that has been hanging around my craft desk, so cool to add it to the layout.
 Looks like he's in the zone :)
 Splatters scattered about the layout
The journaling :) It was a fun layout to do :) Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm doing in my little corner of the world

2 comments:

  1. That little guy did a great job bowling, probably better than me because I never was a good bowler. lol Love the layout Tina! Sounds like you are keeping busy and you seem to be getting a lot of scraping done. That's always a plus! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. I love that camera paper. Thanks for playing at SBC!

    ReplyDelete