Monday, April 18, 2016

#HUH

Hi you all and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff Blog. The challenge this week is punches. Here I used my favorite punches, a variety of circle punches.
This layout was made during LOAD515 Day 9: Mis-Heard We were to do a misheard lyric, but I did the misheard lyric in the past present 2 load. So after deliberating most of the day decide to go this way with the prompt. Really didn't know how often I said Huh till I watched and heard my wedding video. This picture still remember (in my late 20s) I was looking at something, someone said something to me and as I was turning to say HUH they took this picture of me very natural. I used a wide variety of circles to make up the background of this layout.
 I come across this for the word HUH, the origin for it and wanted to add it to the layout.
Title and lots of fun speech bubbles for variations of the word HUH
Definition and my journaling on this project Life card. This was a fun layout to do and it shows a side of me that I had not known about till I got married and seen that wedding video. The picture of me is one of my favorites, it's one that caught me off guard that day as I was swinging around to find out what someone had said, the picture was taken.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with your punches :)

1 comment:

  1. What a super fun layout and picture Tina! I love that picture of you! I love this layout because it is something we all do. I'm not sure if I do it out of habit or not. lol I love the circles you used to create the background of this layout. The speech bubbles are perfect on this layout. Love the origin of "huh" too. All cute things on this layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete