Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Current Favorites

Yay a fun layout ! This was such a blast to make:
This is from LOAD516 Day26: Theme: My Fave! and the Prompt was: What is your Favorite everything?!! when I seen this I knew I had to do a currents list :)
I used 2 challenges to help me with my layout: the challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges May Pattern Challenge : Grid and the sketch I used came from Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog: Sketch challenge the 1st sketch on that post:
 This layout was pure fun and this sketch was fun to work with for the layout :) I used my current kit Sunny Breeze for my layout and the gold glitter hearts are from a past layout
 Just some of my favorites this past week.
 A fun. playful title to match the mood of the layout
 Glad to get these on a layout Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite TV shows and one that Dave and I both get a chance to sit down and enjoy together :) Cards are always fun and Jeff Dunham so much fun to watch :)
Pitch Perfect 2 was fantastic ! and loving the music by Meghan Trainor at the moment. The book I just started, but looks to be a good read and the restaurant we haven't found one yet to beat this restaurant but we keep trying

No comments:

Post a Comment