Tuesday, May 31, 2016

For the Birds In So Many Words

Good day to you :) This layout came about from LOAD516 Day23: Me, Myself & I theme for the day, the prompt was I'm really good at............. This past spring we had alot of new birds come to the feeder and found out that I look for details that help me to identify them. Perfect for this prompt :)
 I used my current Sunny Breeze kit for this layout :) The title came about from a challenge over at Scappin N Chattin yahoo group :) Rhyme Time.
 Upclose on the journaling
 This is something I really enjoy doing, bird-watching and then identifying what we have :) So many new birds in this year is was fun to see so much color.
I will be putting this into the challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges for the May Journaling Challenge: Me Time. This and scrapping it is something I do for me I enjoy learning something new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment