Sunday, May 29, 2016

Google Search Tina a Lasting Memories Challenge

OMgosh! was this challenge fun! I never thought to look up the meaning of my name before :) I think this layout just may be my title page to my All About Me album. This is the start of a New Month of Challenges over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenge. All About Me! I think this is gonna b a good month to scrap these challenges :) So this week's challenge is: LM 295 - "Find the meaning of your name and scrap about it."
I went on a Google search of Tina and was surprised what I found about my name :) I worked this layout from that perspective and used it for LOAD Day 28 Theme: Time Capsule Prompt: Technology, love it or hate it, it's part of our world. I think this worked out very well for this prompt: I used google for my search a Meme and a couple of images that I found on google images. This is also a PinInspired layout.
 One of the fun Memes I found, plus what Wiki has to say about the name Tina.
 Were at a era of technology that the Selfies are so popular so this is also inspired by the prompt over at Whimsical Musings Challenge #213 - selfie I'd like you to be inspired by the selfie
I used that fun gold confetti paper in my Sunny Breeze counterfeit kit. Lots and bits and pieces from this kit and what is on my desk too. Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too so far today :) A few more layouts will be posted as it's almost the end of the month and lots of challenges to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you did the Tina card with a word for each letter and great picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - so clever and apt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of you, Tina! Love the Keep Calm... card. :)

    ReplyDelete