Sunday, May 22, 2016

Music I Enjoy To Hear

Hi you all and welcome to a new week challenge for Lasting Memories Layout Challenge. This is the last challenge for this month's theme of All About Photos. This week were looking for How Many Can You Fit. I have a total of 7 photos on my layout and lots of journaling to cover the rest of this one page layout.
 This was a layout I made during LOAD515: Day 19: Top 40 Anyone else compulsively follow Casey Kasem’s Top 40 as a kid? I so remember that show and love to listen to it. I think I always have loved music:
An up close look at the journaling.
 Pictures of me through the years :)
What music do you enjoy? Would love to see your creation over at Lasting Memories this is the final challenge for this month and a cool prize to win too :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout and a great idea to be able to use pictures of you through the years.

    ReplyDelete