Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Spring 2016

Hello again :) Finishing catching up with entering challenges today :) This layout came about from LOAD516 Day24 It's a I feel theme and the prompt was What makes you feel confident or courageous? I came up with a few prompts on this one and ones I would like to eventually do but really need to sit down and concentrate on the journaling for those types of layouts so much to tell. So I went with that I feel pretty confident in my photography skills :) a good camera will do that.
 I love taking pictures of things and people, so glad my abilities have grown and flourished :) I've seen my fist ones when I would shake the camera, out of focus, blurred and so on and now I've got it down to zooming in and really focusing in on the subject.
I used the sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #484 for this layout
484
I used a larger collage of photos for the one photo on the challenge :) This was a fun sketch to work with, the had some cool sketches this month :)
 Journaling close up
 Added a fun rubon
 The title block
 I used my current counterfeit kit Sunny Breeze for the layout.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see the close ups here and to spot the butterflies and little stars/flowers that I hadn't noticed the other photo. You are a challenge combining queen!

    ReplyDelete