Wednesday, May 18, 2016

You Make Me Laugh

Hello once again :) LOAD516 Day 3: Theme is I Feel: Prompt is: What makes (or made) you Laugh? Wow this opened up alot of different ways to approach this topic! My list consisted of: Old Comedies and comedians that made me laugh when I was growing up. Loved the Carol Burnett Show, Hee Haw, and other shows like that for a good belly laugh! Not much has changed I still laugh at a good TV Show like the Big Bang Theory. But also a good joke, something comical at the fair:
Or just seeing you having fun with the grand kids. Pure Joy! You, Dave make me laugh with some of the things that you do! I had a blast creating this layout :) I've been making it a point this month to use up some of my old cardstock that are on the paper pads that I have had since I think I started scrapbooking. Time to get them in the scrapbooks! I also want to try to use up some of those border prints that you get in the large paper pads. These are always a challenge for me to use and recently asked a question about it in the Get It Scrapped forum and got some good tips to get some used up.
I used the sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges for my layout, sketch # 481:
 SBC_Sketch481
I had fun using this sketch, I stuck with the 3 photos but had lots to add to the layout so I made more of a grid style for the photo section but used the red paper to keep it all together.
Dave likes to have fun when we go to the fair too :) He surprises me at times when he wants his picture taken and where he is when he wants it taken. I found some fun stickers to add to the layout and this fun vellum quote to put in the center. I used of my counterfeit kit from last month and some of this month's kit too for the layout.
 I love that they had pennants going at different angles this helped me to include some theme paper that worked well for the layout.
My journaling. It's a joy to be married to someone that you can laugh with. Thanks for stopping by once again today.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I went with the same idea for this prompt - my DH! This is a great layout and clearly, you had a lot of fun making it. I also like the strips you used along the bottom - the days of the week as well as the "happy" papers are perfect. Combining bits of two kits is something I find myself doing quite often.

    ReplyDelete