Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The New Grill for SID challenge

Hi you all :) Today is the reveal for the DT Double Page layout for Stick It Down and my layout consists of our new Grill/Smoker we got this past April. The hubby said he was going out to check on prices and a couple hours later there is a new grill/smoker on that back of his truck:
It was a festive event trying to get it off the truck :) The tractors are good for that kind of stuff too. So this was the perfect sketch for those pictures :)
Here is the sketch :) Very festive :)
The Left side of the layout:
Focuses on getting it off the truck
The Right side of the layout:
Dave with the new grill and it off the truck and set up on the back porch area, plus my journaling. I used my current counterfeit kit Just Chillin' and grabbed a few papers from an old paper stack.
 Close up photos of the pictures
 and my journaling.With all the banners on this layout I was inspired to use this for Whimsical Musings Challenge #181 – banners
Now go and get your double page layout done and get linked up over at Stick It Down :)






3 comments:

  1. What a hilarious story! I love that you've made it festive (as I'm sure it was to your DH) & the fact that it took a tractor to get it off the truck tells me it was the "Tool Time Tim" model, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like quite the piece of cooking equipment! I like that you added the letter stickers above the photo banner and I hope you're enjoying lots of delicious dinners hot off the grill.

    ReplyDelete