Friday, September 30, 2016

Merry Christmas with a Tree Diecut

Good Morning and welcome :) So sorry it's been quiet around the blog, September seems to do that at times as we do alot of harvest and canning at this time as the garden draws to an end and we only have a few plants to tend too. We did lots of tomatoes through September with canning juice, canning chunks, stewed and salsa too. We also canned up some grape jelly and the hubby is doing some homemade wine for a gift for each of the kids this year in their Christmas family gift. So tomorrow is October and that is a LOAD month so be on the lookout for lots of Layouts and I have lots of photos to scrap :) I've been taking a few online kitting classes so it's gonna be fun to see how they all differ and if I get any other tips in creating more kits, and tomorrow is a new reveal for Counterfeit Kit Challenge :) and then it's the 1st Saturday of October so that is National Cardmaking Day! Wow so much to do tomorrow.
But first we have today and it is FUNDAY Friday! Today the challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack is "Cut it up w/ A Twist" INCORPORATE PAPER PIECING using your dies or machines. Our sponsors for this week's challenge is Robyn's Fetish Digital stamps and Bugaboo.
I used a digital stamp from Bugaboo for my card today:
  I used Bugaboo Christmas Doodles digital stamp for my card. The whimsy of the stamp goes well with the whimsy of the tree. I printed out the stamp in a variety of sizes and now I have a couple more to use for Christmas this year in various ways. I used trims and adhesive gems from my current counterfeit kit : a Little Fall in the Air for my card.
I colored the stamp with bic markers, used Viva pearl pen in Gold for some dimension, chalked with in the circles and some on the outside too to soften the white and used a Fiscars Lace punch for the corners.
The inside of the card needs to be done yet (something I can do over the weekend)
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too in my little corner of the world. Stop by Jo's Scrap Shack and see the other fine creations my DT sisters created.

  Starts: Friday, Sept. 30th 12:00AM
   Ends:  Friday,  Oct. 07th     6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until October 7th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of October 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
 

3 comments:

  1. Tina your card is soooo cute!!! I love your tree and all the beautiful elements including that trim! Nicely done my friend!
    And I bet you are busy with all canning! I wish I had the patience to do that! Hope you are having a good weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! And what a fabulous tree die cut!

    ReplyDelete