Monday, October 31, 2016

This is the Good Life

Some quick blog posts to make sure I get these layouts into their challenges that are ending very shortly over at Let's Get Sketchy.
This is from the sketch of week 4 and LOAD1016 Day 24 prompt was to use texture paste?!! what! yes I have some and yes I never tried any, so went to the scraphappy facebook group and asked how long it dried as I knew I didn't have alot of time to waste. I found a fun stencil to use and got my background taken care of with the texture paste and now I'm wondering why I haven't tried it :) This stuff adds some fun texture to your layout:
My grandkids took these pictures. Avery was begging Mom for her camera and I thought what the heck I'll give him mine for awhile and I was blown away buy the pictures I got from him and his sister Astacia. He is into the wooded things around the year and she is into the flowers. Made for a sweet layout with the help of this sketch:
I used my current counterfeit kit: Flower Power and a few pieces of embellishments that were in a box on my craft desk. This is also part of the pile of papers that I gathered for the 100 Patterned Paper Challenge. Thanks for checking this out :)


2 comments:

  1. That textured paste looks great! What a super effect it makes and really goes so well with the pretty background paper. Great photos from your grandchildren - they are so capable these days, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page!!Thanks for joining us at LGS..

    ReplyDelete