Sunday, November 27, 2016

Beautiful for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge

Hello and welcome :) Today is the 1st Challenge for the December challenges over at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog. We are taking on a  "BEST OF 2016" theme to end our year with a bang.  We have picked the most popular challenges and we are duplicating them in hopes you will love to challenge yourself again with these great themes!!
LM 321 - GLITTER and GLAM
This was based off a challenge we did to honor THE OSCARS.  So show us your sparkling and glittering layouts!!
This was a fun theme when we did it the 1st time around and just as fun this time around. With knowing of this challenge prior to LOAD1016, was able to incorporate some of my layouts to also work with the LM challenges too. So this was one of my favorite layouts that I did during LOAD and was fitting for this challenge theme too:
 This was done for LOAD1016 Day 13 And For Dessert prompt: We we’re joining in on a challenge from Alison’s blog, Alison Day Designs – sharing her passion for papercrafting & showing you how easy it can be! The layout above was one of many in this post: A Sewing & Fabric Challenge. Visit the link, enjoy her tips, and take the challenge to use fabric on a layout. Alison's has a fun blog and well worth checking out. This day she was doing her version of the 20 project (Shimelle's concept and was a fun class)
I Loved this challenge :) Made me remember some really old fabric paper in my stash and got that out, besides the ribbon and tulle. Wasn't sure what pictures I was using till I started to put that border together and then it dawned on me the pictures to use, but as I was going through the fair pictures I came across these 2 of the home and garden exhibit and knew they were the ones to use for this layout :) Just need to add the date and the layout is done :)
 I used my counterfeit kit: Flower Power for this layout and used up that pink fabric paper along with some ribbons and tulle in my stash. Finished off the flowers that was in a cup on my desk :) always glad to get some stash out of my room and on to the page :)
My journaling and more flowers plus and added metal butterfly for more fun texture on the layout. This is not my normal scrapping but it is fun to GLITTER and GLAM it up a bit once in awhile :) Looking forward to seeing your layout linked up to the challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment