Monday, November 7, 2016

Wander Out & About - Use Your Stuff #240

Hello and Good Morning :) I have a layout for the challenge over at Use Your Stuff :) Challenge #240 - Fall Y'All and Renee is our Hostess this week. Fall to me is the changing of the colors in the leaves, the cooler temperatures, hoodies and seeing pumpkins everywhere.
 This was created for LOAD1016 Day 23 Not Your Momma's Recipe: Today’s “recipe” is the October ScrapHappy sketch!
 23-sketch
 A fun sketch to create with indeed, the main thing was to find the photos that would work with those small squares :)
I really love how this all came together. I used my counterfeit kit: Flower Power for this layout and the Go Now Go collection from Shimelle which is featured in this month's inspirational kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. I also used a sheet of paper from my 100 pattern paper challenge.
the title came from cutting apart one of the 12 X 12 sheets




My journaling of the day
The hubby looking about :) This was the last place we visited at Ithaca, NY October 9, for my birthday. It certainly was a beautiful fall day and a beautiful spot to see the colors. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see your creation linked up over at Use Your Stuff blog


 For this weeks challenge, we are focusing on fall.  What's your favorite thing about fall.  Do a layout, card or spread showcasing all things fall.Link up over at Use Your Stuff


1 comment:

  1. Fab page with so many photos, I think putting them all on mats really grounds them, and your idea to do the same to your title work is brilliant. Such a cohesive looking page.

    ReplyDelete