Sunday, March 26, 2017

5 Different Pattern Papers for LM Challenge

Good morning and welcome :) today I have a layout for the challenge that our DT sister Sandy challenged us to do this week over at Lasting memories.

LM #337 - Use 5 Different Pattern Papers

with and optional challenge to create a birthday layout.

When I think of using 5 different papers I think of layering and this layout certainly has layers:
 This layout was created during LOAD217 this was DAY 18: The 9 Muses
How do you bring culture into your life?
    We like to take day road trips and most are usually to go see some kind of history, something we both take pleasure seeing. This layout is created for a day trip album to Ithaca, NY to see the Museum of the Earth, fascinating museum and all the dinosaur skeletons (layouts to do yet) We take trips to Antique Tractor Shows for history in live view and to museums to see what once was.
I used a layout from the Perfect Collection Class for my base for the layout :) This class is a class that I took from Shimelle and I had learned about the class from Tina Gale from My Scrappy Ideas. I'll post about the collection next week. Thinking to use the rest of the paper for the photos for this trip to have it all tie together :) This is one of my goals this year is to work on purchased classes.            
 I did use a paper from my counterfeit kit in February : A Few of My Favorite Things. this paper I used for my journaling
 Used some fun washi tape as the exhibit was still under construction. The Right Whale is fascination to see at the museum and such a cool story on there site as to how they came about getting the skeleton.
 Also found some fun chipboard stickers in my stash that worked out perfect for this layout. Who say's that it had to be used for a beach layout :)
I used a few fun stickers that was in my kit that month too. I'm looking forward to working with this collection a bit more for the day trip and get that finished up here real soon. I also found out that the Perfect Collection class is a fast fun way to have your base papers ready for your layouts and makes creating a layout ridiculously fast :) I look forward to seeing your creation over at Lasting Memories. Have a Great Day!






2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! I need to finish up my last couple of layouts from this class. I have several classes bought I need to work through as well. Hopefully I can do that when is school is out. Can't wait to see more of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your layout Tina and loved that you used so many layers of pattern papers. But what I loved the most is reading about the whales and your photo's! Very cool road trip! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete