Sunday, March 12, 2017

80s Girl Today for Lasting Memories Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Happy Spring Ahead the Clock today! Did you turn your clocks ahead? That is the only way I can remember that I need to turn them ahead in the spring. I'm ready for longer days with the sun setting later. Finally get over that cold that I had this past week, so there has been no crafting for me, but I pulled one of the layout I did for LOAD217 for this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges.
Are you ready for a fun new challenge? This week our DT Sandy is challenging us to include lots of numbers on our layouts!
LM #335 - Include lots of numbers of your layout - with and optional challenge to create a birthday layout.
 Oh yes I'm one of those girls!
LOAD217 DAY 25: Apollo
What’s on your playlist? What’s your favorite song?
This layout was fun once I decided what I wanted to do with it. The CD collections I had gotten for Christmas from Tammy and she picked out some fun discs. I had posted the 80's picture on instagram and facebook that day. Some old Jams on this rainy day.
This was my playlist for today (February 25). I like lots of music but my favorite has to be the 80s sound :) I posted the 80s picture on instagram and facebook today after I turned on the music. My nephew Matt asked my favorite 80s band? I said a tie between Hall & Oates and Van Halen. 1984 was a great album. Thought this was fitting for the journaling today for the layout so added that to it :) I used the Rockstar colection from DCWV and a few pieces from my current counterfeit kit :) came together fairly quickly
 I have numbers in my journaling, in my title and in the pictures
 My title work came from 2 alphas and a diecut chipboard piece from Simple Stories So Fancy collection as did the other diecut pieces grouped on the layout.
 Closeup photos of the layout
I used last month's counterfeit kit:  A Few of My Favorite Things for the chipboard pieces and the journaling card that I used in a variety of places just by cutting it up for each spot :) Another way to use these project life cards! if you have lost of them. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to doing some scrapping myself this week and look forward to seeing your creation over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and fun memory to look back on for what you were listening to at the time and your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun layout Tina! I love the 80's music the best too. But loves lots of other music as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pages that document a look back at a specific time frame like this. Fab!

    ReplyDelete