Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Cake Time for a Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Today I have another layout from Quinn & Reyn 1st Birthday Party. These are pictures from them eating their cake. Today's Sketch over at Sketch N Scrap was perfect to showcase theses pictures. The sketch for today is:

and I used it for this Double page layout of the girls eatting their cake:
OMgosh they were just 2 darn cute (I may be a bit bias :) I took the photos and from the outside to the inside is the time lapse of them, from beginning to the cute large facial one.
I used my counterfeit kit: A Few of My Favorite Things and I used up a piece of ribbon from my stash too :)
Here are some close ups of the layout:





I had a blast creating this layout and I look forward to seeing your creation with this sketch :) over at Sketch N Scrap Challenge blog. This one is a keeper for me I can see me using this one quite often with event photos when you have lots of them! Have a great day today!


5 comments:

  1. They are sooooo cute! Looks like they enjoyed the cake! This layout is amazing, love how you made it a two pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I LOVE all of those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout for a couple of happy birthday girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, and I love how you mirrored the sketch to make it a double page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh what a super cute layout Tina! I love the sketch you used and your take on it. But it is those photo's that steal the show!!!! The girls are just too cute eating their cake and you can be as bias as you want as we will all agree they are super cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete