Monday, March 13, 2017

It's Your Day Birthday Boy!

Hello :) Today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff is from our DT sister: Haven and her challenge is Dry Embossing: machine or hand.  From Haven: If you're an avid paper crafter like me you probably have a bunch of embossing folders that you just had to have and now barely use.  Well now's the time to pull them out and create something.  If you don't have an embossing machine try hand embossing with a stencil and stylus.
Well I fit that category very well. I get my embossing folders out it seems like when there is a challenge to do. So i got to play a bit with my embossing folders yesterday and made a few cards. Here is one I made for Waylon's birthday or maybe Zachary's birthday, just trying to get ahead a bit on birthday cards.
 I used the Happy Birthday cuttlebug embossing folder for this card. I also used a CTMH stamp set I had for eons to use on this card. I used my Hampton Arts stamping tool for this card (man do I love that tool!) Colored the stamp with my bic markers and used my Silver Wink of Stella brush to give a glittery look to the metal part of the stamp.
 The inside is ready for signing a little note from us. A fun card and I used up some paper from my counterfeit kit: Social Butterfly for the cards I made yesterday. Which you will see throughout the month as 2 of them were for DT projects. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see your creation linked up over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

3 comments: