Thursday, March 2, 2017

My March Counterfeit Kit Social Butterfly

Hello :) I pulled my March kit tonight for my March scrapping and crafting :) Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog has a cute kit this month to counterfeit. I checked it out on March 1st during my lunch at work and was able to quickly come up with a list of what I saw to gather.
Hip Kits Club provides our inspiration kit with their February selection:

My kit: Social Butterfly

I started off gathering the papers:
 The CTMH Dotty for You paper I found I have 2 packages of those so one is in the kit to get used up :) That had the butterflies, circles, stripe and words papers. The rest I pulled from various paper pads in my collection. I added 2 8X8 paper pads. The Melody Rose paper pad I'm making it a point this month to get that one used up and out of my stash
 Another view of the paper.

The box of embellishments this month :) I went a bit heavy on the embellishments
I grab anything I had in butterflies, I knew I had wood buttons and grabbed them well I had to grab theother Shimelle embellishments from Go Now Go collection too and the 6X6 paper pad, 4 stamp sets, variety of flower die cuts and prima flowers, lots of odds and ends too
 The alphas, yes not quite that much but I'm always open to get in my stash and what I may need. Plus I'll be using the blue sticker word sheets too.
My kit for the month, inks and mists I will pull when needed as well as cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see your kit up on the linky over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog it is a fun way to scrap...

12 comments:

  1. Awesome Kit, Tina. I have that same word paper and the Beautiful butterfly paper, so I'll be looking to see how you use yours. I spied the wink of stella brush in your kit, I just used mine and love it.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely kit as always Tina and great to see you in the new group :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both were thinking along the same lines with including plenty of embellishments this month! They're my favorite scrappy ingredients and you've got some great ones in your kit. I'm sure you'll put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see several papers that I have in my own stash and they look great in this combination here. Love that you added so many embellishments - definitely my kind of kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job choosing papers and embellishments for this months kit! You always pair up beautiful items and then the layouts and cards come together so beautifully! Cannot wait to see what you create my friend!
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stuff! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic kit. Looking forward to seeing what your create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic kit-you can never have too many embellishment choices! Love to see that Melody Ross collection; it is one of my all time favorites to this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great. I'll be watching to see those stamps employed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks like you put together a great kit Tina! I am loving all your choices. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great selection - and a great name too! x

    ReplyDelete