Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Easter Basket card for Funday Friday

Good morning and welcome to Funday Friday where all the friday challenges over at Jo's Scrap Shack is Anything Goes :) We have 2 sponsors today for our challenge: Oddball Art Company and Limited Runs Digitial Stamps.
I did the Easter Basket digi stamp from Oddball Art Company for my card
 I used the current sketch over at Mojo Monday for my card:
It was a fun sketch to play with and love the mats on it :) I used a piece a paper from my current counterfeit kit: Spring Garden and from my 100 pattern paper stack too plus a scrap from my Easter paper bag that I've been creating with this month :)
Up close on the stamp I colored.
The inside of the card:
brought the same from the sketch into the inside of the card using the same mats and it's ready to be sent out this week :) I'll see you later tonight with an update on the spring cleaning of my craftroom, it's gone very slow this week, but I work at it when I can :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation too over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Starts: Friday, April 7th 12:00AM
   Ends:  Friday, April 14th    6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your 
challenge entry project, using the linky tool below. 

2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into

3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.

4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes

5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 

 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.

You have until April 14th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of  April 17th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!



5 comments:

  1. Love the Easter card Tina! The sketch is so fun and I love your take on it. The Easter basket is colored so great my friend and I love how you brought the sketch into the inside of your card as well! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Tina.Love the colours and Mojo's sketch sets it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter card...inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love that you used the sketch on the inside as well as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the basket - cute card!

    ReplyDelete