Monday, April 3, 2017

The Many Faces of Zachary for a Stick It Down challenge

Good Morning to you :) I have been busy scrapping this past week, feel darn good to be back in the craft room a bit. Today is Stick It Down's double page layout challenge and this is the sketch for us to use:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgDJCORQjBwsipzMClCCmu_QS3a1mr1eHTmX8ws-ZZtSR8bVGUQD0Ykx8rX0joBeDvW2eLd5idhNg1WVhKUF_GdbZTRpJJQiOeYBQ6JI24nuR2Wsa3uwwHxYHlGSJp4pzcXlMvfNu368SI/s1600/Skisse+7.jpg
and this is what I created with it:
 Zachary once again this week. These photos were taken during his 2nd month of life and it's fun to see the changes just in those weeks ending with that beautiful smile of his face. I had some fun tearing the paper and also using my CTMH edge distresser tool for the 2 background papers to make that fun background that was in the sketch. I thought this was a great sketch for lots of photos too so was able to add 8 to this layout. I used my counterfeit kit from last month: Social Butterfly for this layout.
 The left hand side of the layout
 The right hand side of the layout
 Close up of the journaling
Fun with fonts with the title too. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your double page layout creation linked up over at Stick It Down.

1 comment:

  1. So so adorable.Don't you love all the room of working on two pages - I have rediscovered it lately and am loving getting so many photos scrapped.

    ReplyDelete