Sunday, September 10, 2017

JR Prom for a Lasting Memories Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to a new week's challenge over at Lasting Memories. This month's challenge is All About Patterns and this week's challenge pattern is florals. I actually struggle using floral pattern paper for some odd reason. But I try to use it when I can and this layout used floral paper and floral embellishments:
This layout came out of LOAD517 Day 31
Prompt:
The Martian – 2015
Give yourself some credit! What ingenious idea or creative solution to a problem have you come up with?
 I went Off Prompt :) Just couldn't come up with anything today for the prompt :) So I did a couple of photos that have been sitting on my desk ready to be scrapped :)             
Tammy's youngest son Bradley and his girl Courtney looking very stunning for the JR Prom. As they go to separate schools they actually attend each others proms.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this week's challenge posted over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge blog

2 comments: