Sunday, September 3, 2017

My 1st Ride for a Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the new week's challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge blog. This month's theme is All About Patterns and this week's challenge is stripes.
 This layout was created for LOAD517 Legends of Hollywood Day 20  
Grease – 1978
What kind of car do you drive now, or what was your first car, or what car did your parents drive wen you were young, or how do you get around without a car?
I went with a story of my youth for this prompt and about my parents too. It was cool to see this bus at the local Transportation Museum it brought back alot of memories from me but that is a story for another time, this is the story I told for this prompt.This was my very 1st ride growing up :) Buses I remember the most, but Taxis too. My parents (era:1967) they didn't drive. Not sure why, but they never did so for me this was my normal. Till I started going places with my Aunt.
 I don't use stripes very often but I do try to get them into my counterfeit kit each month when I can. I used a picture of my parents I found while looking through slides, there isn't many with them together :) Also a picture of the bus that was at the museum.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great holiday tomorrow to all my USA bloggers :) I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Neat story, my youngest girl wants to start taking the bus all over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The story is so cute! I love the backing patterned paper and the cute little hearts!

    ReplyDelete