Monday, October 9, 2017

At The Train Yard for a Stick It Down challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's challenge over at Stick It Down. The Double Page team got to create with this fun sketch:
 
This is what I created with the sketch:
 This layout is from our adventure in Honesdale, PA and this part of the adventure was when we were checking out the train yard on our way to the museum. The sketch as awesome for this layout.
 The left side of the layout
 The right side of the layout
 I used some project life cards on a couple of layouts from this series and wanted to continue using them for cohesiveness including the brads as I had brads on the other layouts too. A picture of my shoes works for the Scrappy Sisters Scrap September challenge Day 26 Your Shoes prompt.
 It's always fun catching Dave enjoying what he sees
 Another project Life card. and a picture of a train snow plow
My journaling and a stamped image to finish it up :) I've been enjoying doing the layout for this road trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment