Sunday, October 29, 2017

Explore the Past layout for Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to a new month of challenges over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge. I am the hostess for this month's challenge and the theme is Scrapbook Cooking Time: Having fun creating with some scrapbook recipes. This week's recipe is:
The recipe: 3 patterned papers, background stamping, a punched shape, puffy stickers and your handwriting.
This is the layout I created:
It was interesting to come across this picture of the Russell Inn from a Book at the library. The sing post is what is there now on the spot that the Inn was at.
The layout came about from LOAD 1017 Day 27: I’ve got a secret…
 …passion – the thing that really drives you. Find an exuberantly artistic way to communicate the feeling.
My recipe: 3 pattern papers, stamping: part of the title and the little notebook page, stars are the punched shape, Hiedi Swapp puffy stickers and my own handwriting :) a fun recipe for the layout
Some close up photos of the layout:

 The photo I found of the Inn
 My title work
 Current pictures of the area

 My journaling :) This is from my Historical Walking Tour series of layouts. 
Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up too :) I look forward to seeing your creation to this fun recipe linked up over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment