Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Queen-Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's challenge over at Sketch N Scrap today the challenge is a card sketch:
No automatic alt text available. 
Such a fun sketch to play with too. This is what I created with it:
 I had fun using stickers and washi tape for the strips on the card. Found the fun crown in a baggie of children chipboard but I think this could go for an adult too.
 Brought the sketch to the inside of the card just need to add the stamped sentiment to it :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with fun sketch!

Also we are hosting a cyber crop event! Go over and join in on the fun!
https://www.facebook.com/events/791576754354914/?active_tab=discussion
I look forward to see your creations over at the blog and the crop :)

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Tina, love that crown and how you decorated the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete