Monday, November 13, 2017

Autumn Splendor for the Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning :) Today over at Use Your Stuff our DT sister  Karrie is challenging us to use up our stuff!!  Yeah that's what we' re always all about here, so this time dig into your patterned papers because we want to see you use 5 or more on your project!
Here is the layout I created using 5 pattern papers:
 This layout came about from LOAD1017 Day11: I've got a secret...... …place – somewhere you’ve always loved to be. 
My home is always my favorite place to be the good the bad and the ugly at times, but always my favorite :) through past LOADs I have scrap many stories about my home and each year just a walkabout on the property gives me the reasons why my home is my fav place to be :) Some of the sunflowers that grew this year within the small pumpkin patch we had. Sketch over at Scrapbook Generations the free sketch during their crop this past weekend. The title chipboard has been in my stash a long time so glad I finally found a place to use it :) 
I used 5 different pattern papers that came from my old 100 Pattern Paper pile (in the process of putting a new one together to use this upcoming year :) as a challenge in October for our 100 Pattern Paper facebook group.
 Some close ups of the layout. My journaling
 5 pattern papers: the background paper, the photo mat paper and seperate framed paper too, the border stripe paper is the oldest paper on this layout coming from 2008 and the orange stripe paper was a branding strip :) Using washi tape for the other border, stickers from a fall collection I have, strips of dazzles stickers and enamel dots to finish it off :)
 That is a chipboard piece that I've been trying to use and finally found a place to use it :)
 A close up of one of the sunflowers and that fits Scrappy Sisters Scrap September challenge Day 18: Close-up. 
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

1 comment: