Sunday, November 12, 2017

Bird Feeder Merry Go Round for Lasting Memories layout challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) This is the 3rd week's challenge this month over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge blog. 

Scrapbook Cooking Time - Recipe #3

LM #370 - create a layout using the following - 1 large photo, 3 patterned papers, a pinch of wood veneer, a dash of chipboard pieces, and sprinkle with enamel dots.
Here is what I created:
 This is a photo of a surprise I received from my husband and the 1st thing I thought was WOW that is a Bird Feeder Merry Go Round hence the title :) It's the beginning and a work in progress with plans to add flowers around it in the spring. So thinking that October Afternoon Midway collection be a great way to show off this large picture.
 My journaling block
 Title work
 Close up of the picture of the feeders. Were hoping this is a good way to keep the squirrels out of the feeders.
My bottom corner cluster. Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world :) I look forward to seeing your creation to this fun challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook challenge blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment