Friday, December 8, 2017

Never Giving Up layout

Hello again :) This is the 2nd layout posted today:
This was one of the stops on the Self Guided Historical Walking Tour of Downtown Williamsport. The First Presbyterian church of Williamsport, corner of Third and Mulberry streets, was organized, February 23, 1833. Previous to this time there was no church of this denomination in Williamsport
A congregation that never Gave Up (hence the title)
This layout I created this morning for the 100th Sketch over at The Memory Nest. Sadly this is the last sketch for the time being, I will be missing this blog as she always has awesome sketches:
More layering on this sketch :) I added it to my layout too. I used paper from my 100 pattern paper challenge pile. Close up shots of the layout:
 The write up information from the tour
 My journaling
 The title work. I added just sequin flowers with brads for my embellishment
2 different views of the church from the front side on 3rd Street and from the Mulberry Street side. A very large church. I would like to go inside some day and see what that looks like. On to the next stop of the tour.
Thank you for stopping by today ans see what I'm doing in my little corner of the world.....

3 comments:

  1. So Leslie isn't going to do her blog anymore or just taking a break from it?? I need to pop over I guess! Love the layout Tina and didn't know there were self guided walking tours in Williamsport! So cool and so cool the history of this church. They sure had a time of it didn't they? But sounds like they persevered so your title is perfect. Love the photo's as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!! Love the pictures!! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Tina! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete