Wednesday, December 6, 2017

To Cool For School

This layout was created from LOAD1017 I've got a secret Day 6: …pasta school memory:
 This prompt brought back lots of memories and this is the one I chose to tell that day. Yes I did do that :) I guess I was in a stage in preteen year that I just didn't want to go to school. If I remember correctly thinking I was 12 when this happened cause I think Steve was still in school so either 12 or 13. Oh my did I get when Mom and Dad came home from vacation!
I got a bit of help with this layout from the Sketch over at The Memory Nest #97
 What a fun sketch to play with :) I love to use sketches just makes my scrapping so easy :) and quick too. Something that is needed during LOAD month.
 My journaling
 Close up of the title block and photo
 I found this fun meme online to include in the layout :) Thanks for stopping by once again to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world :)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Tina, I loved reading about your story!! What a fun layout and what fun memories too. I love the layout and sketch you used but it is the photo and the meme that finishes the layout off perfectly along with the story. I had to chuckle though cause I would have been to chicken to stay home from school. lol You were a rebel! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at tMN!!

    ReplyDelete